At Greaves, we understand the importance of hygiene and cleaning processes to ensure product purity.
Good Hygiene starts with our consistent approach to design:
- Selection of durable, easy to clean materials
- Elimination of traps and “hang-ups” in product contact zones
- Use of “No leak” mixer shaft seals
- Incorporation of an efficient cleaning system
- High polish finish on product contact surfaces*
*Surface roughness value (Ra) plays a key role in achieving high-hygiene standards.
Greaves has its own in-house metal finishing department with calibrated testing systems and certification.
Surface roughness is influenced by a range of factors and processes including passivisation, pickling and electro-plating, Greaves can offer mirror finishes to 0.01 Ra µm.